Stoner Zombies vs Superheroes - CS 1.6

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of Stoner Zombies vs Superheroes server

Server money and what to spend server money on:

Poll

Multiple choice, vote for these plugins:

[ 1 ]
    Server money and what to spend server money on: I_vote_lcap100%Server money and what to spend server money on: I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Server money and what to spend server money on: I_vote_lcap0%Server money and what to spend server money on: I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Server money and what to spend server money on: I_vote_lcap0%Server money and what to spend server money on: I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Server money and what to spend server money on: Empty Server money and what to spend server money on:

Post by Admin Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Suggestions:

1) Zombie class limiter: it will limit zombie classes, it will look something like this: - the [0/5] stands for 0 players playing out of total of 5 available so Witch [2/7] means 2 people playing out of 7 available

Generous Zombie [0/5]
    Witch [2/7]
    Bomber Zombie [1/1]
    Spaghetti Zombie [3/4]
    Fit Zombie [2/10]

EDIT: I HAVE FOUND OUT IT IS VERY HARD TO DO FOR ZP43, AND IF WE WANT TO DO THIS WE NEED A REAL PROFESSIONAL, WE HAVE TO MODIFY MAIN .SMA FILE AND ADD FORWARDS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS SCRIPT/PLUGIN. I AM NOOB I CAN NOT DO THIS. SO I AM EXPECTING IT WILL COST A LOT, I HAVE ASKED A LOT OF AMX SCRIPTERS AROUND AND NOBODY WANTS TO DO THIS EVEN IF THEY ARE GETTING PAYED...

2)

Server money right now: €0

32 slots cost €20 per month, as of now total amount payed €20

Income: - Donations/Admins/Vips/APs bought
    00/00/2016 - Fuck you

Expenses: DAY/MONTH/YEAR
    18/06/2016 - 32 server slots for 1 month = €20

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fk u that's my reason)

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:22 pm