Stoner Zombies vs Superheroes - CS 1.6

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of Stoner Zombies vs Superheroes server

[I FKED UP] ''your name' banned for hacking (aim bot, speed hack, bunny hop script)'

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

[I FKED UP] ''your name' banned for hacking (aim bot, speed hack, bunny hop script)' Empty [I FKED UP] ''your name' banned for hacking (aim bot, speed hack, bunny hop script)'

Post by Admin Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:40 pm

Banned by: [Admin] Minimal

Banned for: Hacking (aim bot, speed hack, bunny hop scirpt)

Did you do that on purpose? No, my cat jumped on my keyboard and mouse and somehow turned on the hacks, and injected it into the client, then I joined your server by accident and my computer just locked itself, I couldn't control it, I was trying to move the mouse and keyboard but it didn't work. The computer BY ITSELF just started shooting everybody in the head and running around. So I picked up my mouse threw it at the fucking wall, smashed my keyboard into the table, threw my cat out the fucking window and was about to smash my monitor, but then suddenly just got banned, I WAS LIKE WTF?!?! I DIDN'T HACK DUDE!! IT WAS MY PC!!!! AND CAT!! I AM INNOCENT BRO, WHERE IS THE PROOF?!?! UNBAN OR I WILL SUE YOU!!

Why should you get unbanned?: Blah blah fk u.

Apology to community and admins: Faka juuuuuuuuuuu noobs.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:06 pm